Autodesk Authorised Certified Online Courses in AutoCAD Electrical
Instructor-Led AutoCAD Electrical Online Training Program
IFS Academy is Autodesk Authorised Educational Partner in India offering AutoCAD Electrical Online Training Programs. Our AutoCAD Electrical online course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn AutoCAD Electrical on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by industrial working professionals and Autodesk. Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion shall be issued after the successful completion of the training. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in AutoCAD Electrical and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.
IFS Academy offers a comprehensive library of AutoCAD Electrical instructor-led online courses and assessments. Our leading experts provide in-depth instruction and practice along with our Try It exercises. At the end of the course, the Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion is issued to the students. Interested students can also appear for ACU/ACP Certification which validates that you have the skills and knowledge needed to unleash the power of AutoCAD Electrical tools. Earning our AutoCAD Electrical certification helps you stand out among your peers and be part of our growing community of certified users. Certification available is Autodesk Certified User and Autodesk Certified, Professional.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with AutoCAD Electrical Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advance which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have a basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Electrical Engineering & should be able to read electrical drawings.
- Undergraduate Students from Electrical / Electronics / E&TC Engineering
- Fresh Electrical / Electronics / E&TC Engineers
- Designers, Design Engineers, and Electrical Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the AutoCAD Electrical Software
- Instructor-Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- Autodesk Authorised Certification of Completion
- ACU/ACP Certification Exam
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||AutoCAD for Electrical Engineers||40||Download|
|2||AutoCAD Advance for Electrical Engineers||60||Download|
- The course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- The course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion:This Certificate (Soft Copy has to be downloaded from Autodesk Website through provided Login) is issued to the students after the successful completion of the training.
Sample Copy of ACU & ACP Certification:Students will get this Certificate if they enroll themselves for the ACU/ACP Certification exam (not included in course fees) and clear the exam.
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:Students can request a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our inquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, the student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detailed Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037