Structural Design & Analysis using STAAD.Pro Training
Bentley Institute Authorised Training Program
IFS Academy is “Authorised Bentley Institute Academic Training Centre” & “Bentley Institute Academic Service Partner” for PAN India.
IFS Academy has entered into MoU with Bentley Systems International Ltd. as Bentley Institute Academic Service Partner for PAN India. We will be delivering Bentley Institute Academic Courses at our Center’s as well as onsite in College / Institute premises. Training Programs / Courses will be conducted on STAAD.Pro, STAAD.Foundation, Microstation, OpenRoads (MXROAD), ContextCapture, WaterGEMS and SewerGEMS.
IFS Academy is one of the leading Civil Engineering Software Training Institute offering STAAD.Pro Software Training Course. We offer Bentley Systems Authorised Structural Design & Analysis using STAAD.Pro training in 4 variants. After attending these courses, you will be proficient in STAAD.Pro tool and able to perform different structural design and analysis case studies / projects. Our courses teaches you complete STAAD.Pro interface, how to perform different types of analysis, post process the results and work on high end analysis like RCC design, Steel Design, Seismic Analysis, Wind Load Analysis, FEA, Water Tank, Machine Foundation and other miscellaneous analysis.
About Bentley: Bentley is a global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
About Bentley Institute: The mission of the Bentley Institute is to advance infrastructure professions by empowering students, academic institutions and professionals with the latest software technology, market-driven research internships, scholarships and continuous learning through publications, webinars, conferences, live and on-demand courses, and in-product instruction.
Bentley Institute’s Learn offerings are strategically designed to help you benefit from the most cost-effective blend of technology and support, so you can tackle the world’s great infrastructure challenges—today. From instructor-led virtual classes to on-demand courses, we have a training option for you. Take advantage of self-study courses, user group events, special interest groups, and the Bentley Institute Learn Conferences to increase your skills and connect with your peers. Choose from our robust portfolio of learning solutions and transform the way your project teams access training, while improving engagement and product utilization. Bentley’s Academic Program provides educators with the resources to prepare students for careers with great companies. Students can gain a competitive edge in the classroom and with potential employers. In turn, infrastructure industry professionals can recruit qualified applicants and higher quality talent. The program provides access to the software and training you need to learn best practices for advancing infrastructure.
STAAD.Pro – STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold- formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more.
STAAD Foundation Advanced – STAAD Foundation Advanced is a comprehensive foundation design program that offers the ability to model complex or simple footings.
STAAD.Pro – The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
STAAD.Pro Software Capabilities:
- Analyze for time dependent effects
- Check designs for cold-formed sections
- Comply with seismic requirements
- Create finite element meshes
- Design & analyze with finite element meshes, structural models
- Design beams, columns, walls and resisting frames
- Design to international design standards
- Loads and load combinations
- Integrate slab and foundation designs
- Model reinforced concrete, steel
- Structural design documentation
- Share structural models
- Bentley Institute Academic Service Partner Certificate of Completion
- Bentley Institute Authorised Course Curriculum and Training Material
- Access to Bentley Institute Student Portal (Learn Server)
- Dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Diploma / Polytechnic Students from Civil Engineering / Architecture
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree in Civil Engineering
- ME / MTech in Structural Engineering
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||25||Download|
|2||Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||50||Download|
|3||Advanced Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||70||Download|
|4||IFS Academy Career Program in Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||120||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004