Bentley Institute Product Training Partner Online Courses in STAAD.PRO
Instructor-Led Bentley STAAD.Pro Online Training Program
IFS Academy is Bentley Institute Product Training Partner in India offering STAAD.Pro Online Training Programs. Our STAAD.Pro online course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn Bentley STAAD.Pro on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by an industrial working professionals and Bentley Systems. Bentley Systems / Bentley Institute Authorised Certificate of Completion shall be issued after successfully completion of the training. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in Bentley STAAD.Pro and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.
IFS Academy offers comprehensive library of Bentley STAAD.Pro instructor-led online courses and assessments. Our leading experts provide in-depth instruction and practice along with our Try It exercises. At the end of the course, Bentley Authorised Certificate of Completion is issued to the students.
Bentley is a global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
The mission of the Bentley Institute is to advance infrastructure professions by empowering students, academic institutions and professionals with the latest software technology, market-driven research internships, scholarships and continuous learning through publications, webinars, conferences, live and on-demand courses, and in-product instruction.
Bentley Institute’s Learn offerings are strategically designed to help you benefit from the most cost-effective blend of technology and support, so you can tackle the world’s great infrastructure challenges—today. From instructor-led virtual classes to on-demand courses, we have a training option for you. Take advantage of self-study courses, user group events, special interest groups, and the Bentley Institute Learn Conferences to increase your skills and connect with your peers. Choose from our robust portfolio of learning solutions and transform the way your project teams access training, while improving engagement and product utilization. Bentley’s Academic Program provides educators with the resources to prepare students for careers with great companies. Students can gain a competitive edge in the classroom and with potential employers. In turn, infrastructure industry professionals can recruit qualified applicants and higher quality talent. The program provides access to the software and training you need to learn best practices for advancing infrastructure.
STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold- formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more.
STAAD Foundation Advanced is a comprehensive foundation design program that offers the ability to model complex or simple footings.
STAAD.Pro – The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
- Analyze for time dependent effects
- Check designs for cold-formed sections
- Comply with seismic requirements
- Create finite element meshes
- Design & analyze with finite element meshes, structural models
- Design beams, columns, walls and resisting frames
- Design to international design standards
- Loads and load combinations
- Integrate slab and foundation designs
- Model reinforced concrete, steel
- Structural design documentation
- Share structural models
We offer Bentley Systems Authorised Structural Design & Analysis using STAAD.Pro online training in 4 variants. After attending these courses, you will be proficient in STAAD.Pro tool and able to perform different structural design and analysis case studies / projects. Our courses teaches you complete STAAD.Pro interface, how to perform different types of analysis, post process the results and work on high end analysis like RCC design, Steel Design, Seismic Analysis, Wind Load Analysis, FEA, Water Tank, Machine Foundation and other miscellaneous analysis.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Bentley STAAD.Pro Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Engineering Graphics & Civil / Architecture Drawing.
- Undergraduate Students from Civil Engineering
- Fresh ITI, Diploma & BE / BTech Civil Engineers
- ME / MTech Structural Engineering Students
- Designers, Design Engineers and Civil Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the STAAD.Pro Software
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Bentley Institute Product Training Partner Certificate of Completion
- Access to Bentley Institute Student Portal (Learn Server)
- Temporary free access to BI Press Institute Subscription
- STAAD.Pro Software Temporary License
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Relevant models will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model based assignments will be carried out once or twice in a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the modeling technique involved to create a complex industrial model but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the model under the guidance of the faculty.
Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will design and build a model based on Engineering knowledge as well as structural design and analysis philosophies of Bentley STAAD.Pro. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||25|
|2||Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||60|
|3||Advanced Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||70|
|4||IFS Academy Career Program in Structural Design & Analysis using Bentley STAAD.Pro||120|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of Bentley Institute Product Training Partner Certificate of Accomplishment:
This Certificate (Soft Copy has to be downloaded from Bentley Website through provided Login) is issued to the students after successful completion of the training.
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:
Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to email@example.com after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037