IFS Academy Certified Online Course in SolidWorks
Instructor-Led SolidWorks Online Training Program
Learn Computer Aided Design using SolidWorks Online
IFS Academy is leading CAD/CAM/CAE training institute offering Instructor-Led SolidWorks Online Training Programs. Our SolidWorks course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn SolidWorks on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by an industrial working professionals and 3DS. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in SolidWorks and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.
IFS Academy offers comprehensive library of SolidWorks instructor-led online courses and assessments. Our leading experts provide in-depth instruction and practice along with our Try It exercises. At the end of the course, IFS Academy Authorised Certificate of Completion is issued to the students. SolidWorks online training course contents are prepared in such way so that students should be able to crack CSWA & CSWP exams successfully.
SolidWorks can be applied to a wide variety of industries like Aerospace & Defense, Home and Lifestyle, High-Tech, Life Sciences, Transportation & Mobility, Construction, Cities & Territories, Energy & Materials, Industrial Equipment and Marine & Offshore.
Intuitive 3D design and product development solutions from SOLIDWORKS® let you conceptualize, create, validate, communicate, manage, and transform your innovative ideas into great product designs. SOLIDWORKS® 3D CAD solutions provide easy-to-learn, yet extremely powerful functionality that shortens product development time, reduces costs, and improves quality. SolidWorks is available in 3 variants Standard, Professional and Premium.
Dramatically improve the way you develop and manufacture products. As the foundation for the entire SOLIDWORKS suite of product development solutions, SOLIDWORKS CAD packages cover design, simulation, cost estimation, manufacturability checks, CAM, sustainable design, and data management.
IFS Academy offers complete SolidWorks Online Training Course which includes SolidWorks modules like Part Design, Assembly Design, Sheetmetal, Surfacing, Detailing and Drafting. We also offer industry domain oriented SolidWorks Online courses like SolidWorks Electrical, SolidWorks Routing, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Flow Simulation and SolidWorks Plastics.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with SolidWorks Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Engineering Graphics & Machine Drawing with GD&T Symbols.
- Undergraduate Students from Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineering
- Fresh Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineers
- Designers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the SolidWorks Mechanical Design
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- IFS Academy Authorised Certification of Completion
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Relevant models will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model based assignments will be carried out once or twice in a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the modeling technique involved to create a complex industrial model but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the model under the guidance of the faculty.
Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will design and build a model based on Engineering knowledge as well as CAD modeling philosophies of SolidWorks. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Computer Aided Design using SolidWorks||60||Download|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of IFS Academy Authorised Certificate of Completion:
Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at email@example.com
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037