Creo Electrical Wiring Harness & Cabling Design Online Training
Instructor-Led Online Training in Creo Wiring Harness & Cabling Design
IFS Academy is offering Online Training Programs in Creo Parametric Electrical Wiring Harness & Cabling Design. This course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn Creo Wiring Harness & Cabling Design on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by industrial working professionals. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in Creo and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.
Automotive Wiring Harness/ Cabling design has been a prime importance in the functional performance of a vehicle. The industry needs expertise that will help them in innovative high efficient and low-cost design. Electrical Design lets you develop packaging and wiring systems for electronic components that you design. With Electrical Design, you can create wires and cables and route them throughout your model. Use the Electrical Design area of Help to learn about designing cables and harnesses and preparing them for manufacturing. Electrical Design Help shows you how to create parametric connector tables and electrical schematics to describe the harnesses, how to route cables, and how to flatten the design harnesses, placing them on nail board drawings in order to be manufactured. You also learn how to create diagram reports and import data for printed circuit boards and their components into your Creo Parametric assembly.
Creo Parametric Harness and Cabling Option include a robust schematic capture engine for importing electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. After a product is designed and optimized, all necessary downstream drawing and manufacturing deliverables can be automatically generated. The software is ideal for creating a wiring harness, wiring diagrams, and cabling systems for the aerospace and shipbuilding industries, as well as wiring, looms for the automotive industry.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Creo Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate Students from Electrical / Electronics / E&TC Engineering
- Fresh Electrical / Electronics / E&TC Engineers
- Designers, Design Engineers and Electrical Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the Creo Electrical Software
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Creo Parametric Electrical Wiring Harness & Cabling Design||60|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request through Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037