PTC Creo Online Training
Instructor-led Online Training
Computer Aided Design using Creo Course: Learn Online
With PTC Authorised Certificate of Completion (In-Finite Solutions ATC)
IFS Academy is PTC Authorised Training Center (In-Finite Solutions ATC) offering Online Training Programs in Creo (formerly known as ProE/WF. This course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn Creo on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by an industrial working professionals and PTC University.
In addition to online training, students will be offered e course kits, PTC Authorised Certificate of Completion from PTC University and Login credentials of Pearson VUE Exam after successfully completion of the training. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in Creo and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms. Students enrolled for PTC Creo Online training gets 1 year free Student Version of the Creo Software which can be installed on his / her personal Laptop / Desktop.
Creo is a family or suite of Computer-aided design (CAD) apps supporting product design for discrete manufacturers and is developed by PTC. The suite consists of apps, each delivering a distinct set of capabilities for a user role within product development.
Creo parametric 3D Modeling Software capabilities includes 3D Solid Modeling, Technical Surfacing, Analysis Features, Design for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), Model Based Definition, NX Part Programming and Software customization.
IFS Academy offers complete PTC Creo Online Training Courses portfolio which includes Creo for Design Engineers, Creo for Production Engineers, Creo for Industrial Designers, Creo for Analyst and Creo for Piping & Cabling Designers. These courses covers Creo Parametric modules like Part Design, Assembly Design, Sheetmetal, Surfacing, Detailing and Drafting. We also offer industry domain oriented Creo Online courses in the field of Sheet Metal Design, Engines, Bearings, Castings, Jigs & Fixtures, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Wiring Harnessing and Cabling.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Creo Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Engineering Graphics & Machine Drawing with GD&T Symbols.
- Undergraduate Students from Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineering
- Fresh Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineers
- Designers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the Creo Mechanical Design
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- PTC Authorised Training Center Authorised Certification of Completion
- Pearson VUE Certification Exam
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Placement opportunities thru PTC University
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Relevant models will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model based assignments will be carried out once or twice in a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the modeling technique involved to create a complex industrial model but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the model under the guidance of the faculty.
Projects and Test:
Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will design and build a model based on Engineering knowledge as well as CAD modeling philosophies of Creo. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Creo for Design Engineers||60|
|2||Creo for Industrial Designers / Analyst / Production Engineers||80/60/60|
|3||Creo for Piping & Cabling Designers||55|
|4||Creo for Design Engineers, Industrial Designers||80|
|5||Creo for Design Engineers, Analyst||80|
|6||Creo for Design Engineers, Production Engineers||80|
|7||Creo for Design Engineers, Piping & Cabling Designers||80|
|8||Creo for Design Engineers, Industrial Designers, Analyst||100|
|9||Creo for Design Engineers, Industrial Designers, Production Engineers||100|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of PTC Authorised Training Center Certificate of Completion:
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:
Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request through Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at email@example.com
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037