MSP (AEC) with PPM Online Training
Instructor-Led Online Training ProgramIFS Academy is #1 training institute offering MSP (AEC) with PPM concept Online Training. This course is designed for students and professionals who are willing to acquire a managerial position in the AEC industry. Through this training, participants will learn about the fundamental concepts of project management and will have hands-on experience of using MSP to understand project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and management, and reporting in a better way. MSP is used in Architecture, Construction, and engineering industry for periodic control of work, coordination with subcontractors, pre-planning of work, scheduling, claim analysis, tracking, bidding, design development, cost management, and maintenance. Project Planning and Management (PPM) is crucial for Architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry to enhance both financial and qualitative performance of the industry. PPM helps plan, organize, schedule, track and report the project process. Notably, this organized workflow helps organizations to achieve their business goals. Primarily, Microsoft Project (MSP) is one of the best PPM tools that simplifies project planning in the AEC industry. Its built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices increase the productivity and performance of the team.
Course Overview:IFS Academy offers complete MSP (AEC) with PPM concept Online Training Course. Following topics shall be covered during the Online Course.
- Introduction of construction management
- MS – Project software
- Important terms & various reports
- Numericals & Calculations
- Creating project
- Project management processes & MSP software
- Integration & Resource Management
- Scope & Quality Management
- Schedule & Cost Management
- Communication & Risk Management
- Procurement & Stakeholder Management
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with MSP Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of the subject: Building Estimation & Costing
Intended Audience:Any Student or Working Professional in the field of Civil Engineering / Civil Diploma / Architect.
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Assignments:Relevant assignments will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These assignments will be carried out once or twice in a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Case studies:Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will work on these live case studies and prepare MSP Reports and submit. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will work under the guidance of the faculty.
Projects and Test:Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have understood the fundamental theory of Project Planning & Management, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will complete the MSP with PPM Project. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||MSP (Microsoft Project) with Project Planning & Management||40|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of IFS Academy Authorised Certificate of Completion:
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to email@example.com after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037