IFS Academy is Dassault Systemes Authorised Educational Partner in India providing Authorised Certified Training Programs on Finite Element Analysis using Dassault Systemes Simulia / Abaqus. IFS Academy offers full range of SIMULIA and Abaqus training courses at it’s Pune location. This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus.
The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations and workshops.
The course’s workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual Abaqus analyses.
Duration: Three Days
This course provides complete in-depth working knowledge of Finite Element Analysis with SIMULIA (Abaqus) /CAE.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what is Finite Element Analysis and how to use it in industry.
- Create, import, edit, and repair CAD geometry.
- Apply load & boundary conditions.
- Build complete FEA model.
- Run and debug linear/nonlinear finite element analysis
- Post process Finite Element Analysis and make engineering judgement.
- Dos and don’ts in FEA.
- What is Finite Element Analysis?
- Overview of Simulia / Abaqus
- Working with Geometry in Abaqus / CAE
- Working with Models Created Outside Abaqus
- Material Properties and Assemblies
- Analysis Step, Load, Boundary Condition
- Load & Boundary Condition
- Job Management& Visualization
- Linear Static Analysis
- Nonlinear Analysis: Material & Geometric Nonlinearity
- Multistep Analysis in Abaqus
- Constraints and Connections
- Contact Modeling
- Workshops and Case Studies
Faculty is Finite Element Analysis Senior CAE Expert with 15+ years of work experience in CAE domain. He has completed his Post Graduation from IIT Mumbai and has got expertise with CAE Software Tools like Abaqus, LS Dyna & MSC Nastran.
Course fees should be paid 100% advance. Last date for paying the fees is Wednesday, 12th February, 2020. Once fees is paid, you have to send us an email to email@example.com with following details.
- Name as per HSC
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Educational Qualification
- Brief Work Experience
- Specific Training outcome which you are looking at. (We will share this information with our Faculty in advance.)
Payment Mode: To be paid 100% advance
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +91-20-2543 0338.