IFS Academy is Authorised Training Partners of CivilFEM for ANSYS in India. We provide Technical Support & Training Programs, courses on FEA using ANSYS CivilFEM for Civil Engineers.
CivilFEM is used as a preprocessing tool and ANSYS Structural Capabilities are used as a solver. CivilFEM for ANSYS software is a customized version of ANSYS, tailored for advanced civil/structural-engineering applications.
Combining state-of-the-art features of ANSYS—the world leader in simulation—with the high-end civil-engineering structural analysis capabilities of CivilFEM gives engineers access to the world’s most advanced, comprehensive and reputable finite element and design software for civil engineering applications. Applications suited for CivilFEM software are high-rise buildings, bridges, seismic calculations, offshore structures, power plants, soil mechanics, dams and tunnels.
- Industry need-based course curriculum
- Develop proficiency in Structural Design & Analysis
- Dedicated workstations within a state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Structural Design and Analysis of Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Students who are undergoing/completed Degree in Civil Engineering
- ME / MTech in Civil Engineering (Structures / Civil / Geotechnical)
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS CivilFEM (for Civil / Structural Engineers)||70||Download|
- The course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- The course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favour of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004