Structural Design & Analysis Online Courses in ETABS
Instructor-Led ETABS Online Training Program
IFS Academy offers Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS Online Training Programs. Our ETABS online course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn ETABS on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by industrial working professionals and ETABS. IFS Academy Authorised Certificate of Completion shall be issued after the successful completion of the training. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in ETABS and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.IFS Academy offers a comprehensive library of ETABS instructor-led online courses and assessments. Our leading experts provide in-depth instruction and practice along with our Try It exercises.
About ETABS:ETABS is an integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. ETABS offers 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, linear and nonlinear analytical power, design capabilities for a wide range of materials, and graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily understand analysis and design results. ETABS integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. IFS Academy is the #1 institute in Pune offering Structural Design And Analysis using ETABS online training courses for Students from Civil Engineering / Architecture.
ETABS Software Features:
- User Interface: One Window, Many Features Window
- Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- Building Components
- Performance-Based Design
- Output & Display
- Import & Export
Course Overview:We Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS online training in 3 variants. After attending these courses, you will be proficient in the ETABS tool and able to perform different structural design and analysis case studies/projects. Our courses teach you to complete the ETABS interface, how to perform different types of analysis, post-process the results, and prepare reports. You can design Steel Frame, Concrete Frame, Composite Beam, Composite Column, Steel Joist, Shear Wall, and Steel Connection. You can perform different types of analyses like Static Structural, Dynamics, P-Delta, Buckling, and Pushover.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with ETABS Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advance which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have a basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Engineering Graphics & Civil / Architecture Drawing.
- Undergraduate Students from Civil Engineering
- Fresh ITI, Diploma & BE / BTech Civil Engineers
- ME / MTech Structural Engineering Students
- Designers, Design Engineers and Civil Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the ETABS Software
- Instructor-Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
AssignmentsRelevant models will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model-based assignments will be carried out once or twice a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Case studies:Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the modeling technique involved to create a complex industrial model but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the model under the guidance of the faculty.
Projects and Test:Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will design and build a model based on Engineering knowledge as well as structural design and analysis philosophies of ETABS. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of the student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||25||8,000||Download|
|2||Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||60||13,000||Download|
|3||Advanced Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||70||16,000||Download|
- The course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- The course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Students can request a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our inquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, a student is requested to send the following information at email@example.com
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detailed Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of the following documents are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the full course fees are paid along with the submission of the Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037