Building Estimation and Costing Online Training
Instructor-Led Online Training Program
IFS Academy is #1 training institute offering Building Estimation and Costing Online Training. This course is designed as an introduction for students wishing to develop their competence and skills in the preparation of building estimating, costing and tendering. Our online course on Building Estimation and Costing can help engineers and estimators make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. The course is useful for civil engineering and architectural students and professionals.On completion of the course you should be able to build-up rates and prepare an estimate based on a Bill of Quantities. Estimation is the process of calculating the approximate cost and quantity of material for any project. It is always the most important part for any project. As all the other processes, from the issuing of Tender to preparing of design, quantity of material to final completion of project all the things directly or indirectly dependent on the funds we have. Estimation of project is prepared by reading drawings and with the rates following by CSR and DSR issued by the State Govt. and the Central Govt. In short, Construction estimators work to make the final report on project, regarding time and cost of particular construction projects. In ZCC Group course, students will learn to analyze Costs of residential and commercial properties.
- Introduction to Building Estimation and Costing
- Building Quantities (Takeoff)
- Rate Analysis
- Bill of Quantity
- Role of Billing Engg.
- Taking measurements (Auto CAD & MS Excel)
- Mode of measurements (IS:1200)
- Introduction to Specification & Tenders
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Microsoft Excel Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of the subject: Building Estimation & Costing
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Building Estimation & Costing||40|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of IFS Academy Authorised Certificate of Completion:
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to email@example.com after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037