Schedule: Saturday, 23rd Feb 2019 to Sunday, 24th Feb 2019
This class begins with the basics of Microstation, comparison of AutoCAD v/s Microstation, then takes students through more advanced topics. This course will get you up and running quickly, so you can complete simple 2D drawing projects, edit graphics, reference title blocks, and generate a plot of the results with MicroStation. Users will gain an understanding of software application. Live training courses are very interactive. Students will continually engage with the instructor to ensure a successful learning outcome that includes a course assessment.
After completing this course, the user will be able to:
- Create 2D models, composite
- Create sheet file as per standards
- Show Annotations, dimensions etc.
- Complete Drawing Production
- AutoCAD v/s Microstation
- Navigating the interface efficiently
- Understanding MicroStation file management
- Generating basic 2D geometry
- Manipulating 2D geometry
- Drawing with AccuDraw and AccuSnap
- Using standard levels and cell symbols
- Setting up reference files
- Adding text and dimensions
- Printing the final drawing file
- Industry Working Professional with 12+ years vast experience Drafting, Drawing production for Boilers, Water/Waste Water Treatment, Waste to Energy Projects various local and international projects.
- Software Expertise: AutoCAD, Bentley Microstation, AutoPLANT, OpenPLANT, ProjectWise, AECOsim, Revit.
Course fees should be paid 100% advance. Last date for paying the fees is Monday, 18th February, 2019. Once fees is paid, you have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details.
- Name as per HSC
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Educational Qualification
- Brief Work Experience
- Specific Training outcome which you are looking at. (We will share this information with our Faculty in advance.)
Payment Mode: To be paid 100% advance
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing at email@example.com or calling +91-20-2543 0338.