Plastic Injection Molding using Autodesk Moldflow Training:(Autodesk Authorised Training Center / Autodesk Authorised Certification Center)
IFS Academy offers Plastic Injection Moulding using Autodesk Moldflow Training Course which is Autodesk Authorised Training & Certification program. In this course, we will teach you how to apply moldflow analysis techniques to their parts. Overall, the goal is to teach students to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses, and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in the Autodesk Moldflow Insight software. At the end of the course, each participant shall receive Autodesk Certificate of Completion and is eligible for appearing Autodesk Certification Exams (ACU / ACP) conducted by Certiport.
Autodesk Moldflow: Plastic injection and compression mould simulation
Engineers and analysts use Moldflow® software for plastic injection moulding simulation to improve plastic part designs, injection mould designs and manufacturing processes. Moldflow has two core products: Moldflow Adviser providing manufacturability guidance and directional feedback for standard part and mold design and Moldflow Insight which provides definitive results for flow, cooling, and warpage along with support for specialized molding processes. In addition, Autodesk produces Moldflow Design, Moldflow CAD Doctor, Moldflow Magics STL Expert, and Moldflow Structural Alliance that serve as connectivity tools for other CAD and CAE software. They also have a free results viewer, Moldflow Communicator.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification:
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Students shall be using Autodesk official course curriculums and Training Guides so that they can crack the Autodesk Certification exams and these curriculums and guides are prepared on current and latest release of Autodesk Products.
Benefits of Certification:
- Help gaining Industry Recognition for your skill set
- Improve your Performance and add value to your company
- Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
- Earn a Portable Credential to help job retention and mobility
- Align with an industry leader
- Get an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing
- Get a certification logo for use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified.
- Become part of an elite team of professionals
- Autodesk Authorised Training Center
- Autodesk Authorised Certificate
- ACU / ACP Examinations
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|3||Plastic Injection Molding using Autodesk Moldflow||80|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Note: After successful transaction, you are requested to send following details to email@example.com
Name of the Student:
You can locate us on Autodesk website at: