Plastic Injection Moulding using Autodesk Moldflow Training
Autodesk Authorised Certified Course
Advanced Course: 50 Hrs
Schedule:Only on weekends:
Introductory Course: (4 Days). 13th, 14th, 20th & 21st, June, 2020
Advanced Course: (6 Days). 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th, June, 2020
- At least up to 60% products are manufactured with plastic material in Automotive & related
- Autodesk Moldflow simulation is a replication of Injection moulding process.
- It’s a faster virtual process to get an idea about an effects of different process condition on products.
- It helps to know critical regions in the parts which are prone to risk due to part design, process parameters etc.
- This tool can be effectively used during new product development phase, during production phase, during cost cutting projects.
About Autodesk Moldflow Software
Autodesk Moldflow: Plastic injection and compression mould simulation
Engineers and analysts use Moldflow® software for plastic injection moulding simulation to improve plastic part designs, injection mould designs and manufacturing processes. Moldflow has two core products: Moldflow Adviser providing manufacturability guidance and directional feedback for standard part and mold design and Moldflow Insight which provides definitive results for flow, cooling, and warpage along with support for specialized molding processes. In addition, Autodesk produces Moldflow Design, Moldflow CAD Doctor, Moldflow Magics STL Expert, and Moldflow Structural Alliance that serve as connectivity tools for other CAD and CAE software. They also have a free results viewer, Moldflow Communicator.
User can able to perform various types of analysis In order to evaluate Part & Mold. It will help user to convince the customer for the betterment of design.
- Introduction to plastics
- Introduction to injection moulding process
- Prerequisites to kick off Simulation
- Introduction to software Interface
- Model Building for Simulation
- Material selection, Mesh type by mold flow
- Gate location analysis
- Molding window analysis
- Shear rate for gate dimension
- Part evaluation (Fill + Pack analysis)
- Polymer Flow & Molding Conditions
- Runner Balancing / Flow leaders / Flow deflectors
- Mold evaluation (Cooling analysis)
- Result Interpretation & Common Defects
- Report generation from customer perspective
Advanced Course: Introductory Course + following additional topics
- DFM Introduction to Design for Manufacturing
- COV Coefficient of Variance
- Over Molding Analysis
- Core Deflection Study
- Gas Assist Analysis
Advanced Course: Rs. 32,000/- including GST per participant
Course fees should be paid 100% advance. Last date for paying the fees is Monday, 8th June, 2020. Once fees is paid, you have to send us an email to email@example.com with following details.
- Name as per HSC
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Educational Qualification
- Brief Work Experience
- Specific Training outcome which you are looking at. (We will share this information with our Faculty in advance.)
Payment Mode: To be paid 100% advance
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +91-98228 49628 / 99224 40102.