Autodesk Inventor Training:(Autodesk Authorised Training Center / Autodesk Authorised Certification Center)
IFS Academy offers Autodesk Inventor Training Course which is Autodesk Authorised Training & Certification program. In this course, we will cover all the important components of Autodesk Inventor. We will demonstrate key aspects of Computer-Aided Design using Autodesk Inventor which is Sketching, Part Modeling, Assembly, Detailing & Drafting, Sheet Metal and Surfacing.
Industrial projects and live case studies shall be practised after completion of the course. At the end of the course, each participant shall receive Autodesk Certificate of Completion and is eligible for appearing Autodesk Certification Exams (ACU / ACP) conducted by Certiport.
3D CAD software for product development
Autodesk Inventor is a computer-aided design application for 3D mechanical design, simulation, visualization, and documentation developed by Autodesk. Inventor® 3D CAD software offers professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation tools.
Inventor allows 2D and 3D data integration in a single environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables users to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric, direct edit and freeform modelling tools as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and in their standard DWG™ drawings.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for the custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification:
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Students shall be using Autodesk official course curriculums and Training Guides so that they can crack the Autodesk Certification exams and these curriculums and guides are prepared on the current and latest release of Autodesk Products.
Benefits of Certification:
- Help to gain Industry Recognition for your skillset
- Improve your performance and add value to your company
- Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
- Earn a Portable Credential to help job retention and mobility
- Align with an industry leader
- Get an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing
- Get a certification logo for use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified.
- Become part of an elite team of professionals
- Autodesk Authorised Training Center
- Autodesk Authorised Certificate
- ACU / ACP Examinations
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Computer-Aided Design using Autodesk Inventor||80||Download|
- The course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favour of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Note: After a successful transaction, you are requested to send following details to email@example.com
Name of the Student:
You can locate us on Autodesk website at:
IFS Academy is one of the best CAD training institutes in Pune offering Autodesk Authorised CAD using Autodesk Inventor training courses. I strongly recommend IFS Academy to Students and Working Professionals to join for Inventor Training.