Autodesk Authorised Certified Online Courses in Autodesk Inventor
Instructor-Led Autodesk Inventor Online Training Program
Computer Aided Design using Autodesk Inventor Online Course
IFS Academy is Autodesk Authorised Educational Partner in India offering Autodesk Inventor Online Training Programs. Our Autodesk Inventor course is an innovative online learning solution where you can effectively learn Autodesk Inventor on account of learning paths and modules defined and developed by an industrial working professionals and Autodesk. Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion shall be issued after successfully completion of the training. The course is conducted by industrial working professionals having vast experience in Autodesk Inventor and various industry domains thru Online Learning Platforms.
IFS Academy offers comprehensive library of Autodesk Inventor instructor-led online courses and assessments. Our leading experts provide in-depth instruction and practice along with our Try It exercises. At the end of the course, Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion is issued to the students. Interested students can also appear for ACU/ACP Certification which validates that you have the skills and knowledge needed to unleash the power of Autodesk Inventor tools. Earning our Autodesk Inventor certification helps you stand out among your peers and be part of our growing community of certified users. Certification available are Autodesk Certified User and Autodesk Certified Professional.
3D CAD software for product development Autodesk Inventor is a computer-aided design application for 3D mechanical design, simulation, visualization, and documentation developed by Autodesk. Inventor® 3D CAD software offers professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation tools. Inventor allows 2D and 3D data integration in a single environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables users to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Autodesk Inventor includes powerful parametric, direct edit and freeform modeling tools as well as multi-CAD translation capabilities and in their standard DWG™ drawings.
IFS Academy offers complete Autodesk Inventor Online Training which covers Inventor modules like Part Design, Assembly Design, Sheetmetal, Surfacing, Detailing and Drafting. We also offer industry domain oriented Inventor Online courses.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Inventor Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Engineering Graphics & Machine Drawing with GD&T Symbols.
- Undergraduate Students from Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineering
- Fresh Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineers
- Designers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the Inventor Mechanical Design
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- Autodesk Authorised Certification of Completion
- ACU/ACP Certification Exam
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Placement opportunities thru DS passport
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Relevant models will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model based assignments will be carried out once or twice in a week based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the modeling technique involved to create a complex industrial model but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the model under the guidance of the faculty.
Projects and Test
Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will design and build a model based on Engineering knowledge as well as CAD modeling philosophies of Inventor. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Computer Aided Design using Autodesk Inventor||60||Download|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Sample Copy of Autodesk Authorised Certificate of Completion:
This Certificate (Soft Copy has to be downloaded from Autodesk Website through Login ID provided to the participant) is issued to the students after successful completion of the training.
Sample Copy of ACU & ACP Certification:
Students will get this Certificate if they enroll themselves for ACU/ACP Certification exam (not included in course fees) and clear the exam.
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:
Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request thru Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at email@example.com
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037