AutoCAD Mechanical Training(Autodesk Authorised Certification Course)
IFS Academy offers AutoCAD Mechanical Training Course which is Autodesk Authorised Training & Certification program. In this course we’ll be taking you through all of the AutoCAD Mechanical software and getting you to become an efficient and effective user of that AutoCAD Mechanical software. The course covers the basics of the AutoCAD Mechanical user interface and leads you step-by-step through producing precise, measured mechanical engineering drawings and designs. At the end of the course, each participant shall receive Autodesk Certificate of Completion and is eligible for appearing Autodesk Certification Exams (ACU / ACP) conducted by Certiport.
AutoCAD Mechanical: The powerful features in AutoCAD® Mechanical design and drafting software help automate common design tasks, facilitate increased drafting productivity, and offer mechanical engineers a competitive edge.
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD software for manufacturing, with libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification:
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Students shall be using Autodesk official course curriculums and Training Guides so that they can crack the Autodesk Certification exams and these curriculums and guides are prepared on current and latest release of Autodesk Products.
Benefits of Certification:
- Help gaining Industry Recognition for your skill set
- Improve your Performance and add value to your company
- Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
- Earn a Portable Credential to help job retention and mobility
- Align with an industry leader
- Get an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing
- Get a certification logo for use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified.
- Become part of an elite team of professionals
- Autodesk Authorised Training Center
- Autodesk Authorised Certificate
- ACU / ACP Examinations
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||AutoCAD for Mechanical Engineers||60||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Note: After successful transaction, you are requested to send following details to email@example.com
Name of the Student:
You can locate us on Autodesk website at: