AutoCAD Electrical Training:(Autodesk Authorised Certification Course)
IFS Academy offers AutoCAD Electrical Training Course which is Autodesk Authorised Training & Certification program. We’re going to take you through how to use AutoCAD Electrical and make you a proficient and effective AutoCAD Electrical user. We’ll show you how to use the AutoCAD Electrical ribbon with the new tabs like project, schematic, panel, reports, and so on. We’ll show you how to work with the AutoCAD Electrical project manager where you work with your AutoCAD Electrical database and your AutoCAD Electrical drawings.
We’ll also show you how to work with the catalog browser to load up individual different elements, paths, schematics, and so on that you can bring in to your AutoCAD Electrical drawings. All in all, this course will take you through AutoCAD Electrical and allow you to use the products in your workplace and in your working environment. At the end of the course, each participant shall receive Autodesk Certificate of Completion and is eligible for appearing Autodesk Certification Exams (ACU / ACP) conducted by Certiport.
AutoCAD Electrical: AutoCAD Electrical is one of the toolsets available in one AutoCAD. This powerful AutoCAD add-on for electrical designers and engineers offers automated drafting tools for designing wiring, circuiting, PLC modules, panels, and data and schedules. This is on top of all the benefits that AutoCAD brings to the table. AutoCAD Electrical toolset adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
AutoCAD Electrical features:
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams, and other electrical drawings using specialized tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organized in a project-based structure.< /li>
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA, and IEEE standards.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification:
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Students shall be using Autodesk official course curriculums and Training Guides so that they can crack the Autodesk Certification exams and these curriculums and guides are prepared on current and latest release of Autodesk Products.
Benefits of Certification:
- Help gaining Industry Recognition for your skill set
- Improve your Performance and add value to your company
- Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
- Earn a Portable Credential to help job retention and mobility
- Align with an industry leader
- Get an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing
- Get a certification logo for use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified.
Become part of an elite team of professionals
- Autodesk Authorised Training Center
- Autodesk Authorised Certificate
- ACU / ACP Examinations
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||AutoCAD for Electrical Engineers||60||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Note: After successful transaction, you are requested to send following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the Student:
You can locate us on Autodesk website at: