Altair HyperWorks Training Programs in HyperMesh, RADIOSS and OptiStruct
IFS Academy provides Altair HyperWorks Training Courses in Hypermesh. Training courses include various Computer Aided Engineering & Finite Element Analysis courses on Altair HyperWorks Products. We are offering Finite Element Modeling course using HyperMesh and Finite Element Analysis using RADIOSS and OptiStruct. Course curriculum is developed to cater needs of Simulation Industries.
Altair HyperMesh is a high-performance finite element pre-processor to prepare even the largest models, starting from import of CAD geometry to exporting an analysis run for various disciplines. Altair HyperMesh™ is a market-leading, multi-disciplinary finite element pre-processor which manages the generation of the largest, most complex models, starting with the import of a CAD geometry to exporting ready-to-run solver file.
Over the last 20 years, HyperMesh has evolved into the leading premier pre-processor for concept and high fidelity modeling. The advanced geometry and meshing capabilities provide an environment for rapid model generation. The ability to generate high quality mesh quickly is one of HyperMesh’s core competencies. Industry trends show a migration to modular sub-system design and continued exploration of new materials; HyperMesh has advanced model assembly tools capable of supporting complex sub-system generation and assembly, in addition, modeling of laminate composites is supported by advanced creation, editing and visualization tools. Design change is made possible via mesh morphing and geometry dimensioning. HyperMesh is a solver neutral environment that also has an extensive API which allows for advanced levels customization.
HyperMesh is used by thousands of customers worldwide to generate and manage their models, it supports a wide variety of CAD and solver interfaces, making it a perfect solution for a majority of verticals and domains.
- Industry need based course curriculum
- Develop proficiency in Meshing, Implicit and Explicit Dynamics and Optimization
- Dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineering
- ME / MTech in Mechanical Engineering (Design / Production / Heat Power / Thermal Engg.)
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration(Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Finite Element Modeling using Hypermesh||70||Download|
|2||Finite Element Analysis using Hypermesh & RADIOSS / OptiStruct||120||Download|
|3||Finite Element Analysis using Hypermesh & ANSYS||120||Download|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004