Altair Hypermesh Online Training
Instructor-Led Hypermesh Online Training Program
Finite Element Modeling using Hypermesh Online Course
Solvers: ANSYS, Altair Radioss & Optistruct
IFS Academy is one of the leading CAE Training Provider Company in India offering Altair Hypermesh Online Training Programs. We offer Virtual Instructor Led training on Hypermesh, Radioss & Optistruct. Course curriculum is prepared to meet the needs of Simulation industry on Finite Element Meshing using Altair Hypermesh. The Solvers used for Finite Element Analysis along with Hypermesh are ANSYS, Radioss and Optistruct. Basic fundamental theory of Finite Element Analysis and Engineering Design is also covered in this online course. After completing this course, you can join as a FE Analyst / CAE Engineer in Simulation industry.
Altair HyperMesh is a high-performance finite element pre-processor to prepare even the largest models, starting from import of CAD geometry to exporting an analysis run for various disciplines. Altair HyperMesh™ is a market-leading, multi-disciplinary finite element pre-processor which manages the generation of the largest, most complex models, starting with the import of a CAD geometry to exporting ready-to-run solver file.
Altair Radioss is a leading structural analysis solver for highly non-linear problems under dynamic loadings. It is used across all industries worldwide to improve the crashworthiness, safety, and manufacturability of structural designs.
OptiStruct is a proven, modern structural solver with comprehensive, accurate and scalable solutions for linear and nonlinear analyses across statics and dynamics, vibrations, acoustics, fatigue and Multiphysics disciplines. It is the industry-leading and most widely used solution for structural design and optimization.
IFS Academy offers complete Altair HyperWorks Online Training Courses portfolio which includes Finite Element Meshing using Hypermesh & Finite Element Analysis using Hypermesh and ANSYS / Radioss / Optistruct. Hypermesh Online Training Course Curriculum includes topics like Introduction to FEA & Hypermesh, Geometry Clean-up, Shell Meshing, 3D Solid Meshing, 1D Meshing and Connectors, Analysis Setup and Loading, Exporting and Solving and Introduction to HyperView.
Student can chose the FEA Solver of their choice from ANSYS, Radioss and Optistruct.
- High configuration Desktop / Laptop with Altair Hypermesh Software License preinstalled
- Good bandwidth internet connection
- IFS Academy will provide you Training Input files and exercises Soft Copies in advanced which needs to be stored in your Desktop / Laptop.
- Students are requested to make their own important notes for their future reference.
- Students should have basic fundamental knowledge of subjects like Applied Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Machine Design and Physical Metallurgy.
- Undergraduate Students from Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineering
- Fresh Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineers
- ME / M Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Design / Production / Heat Power / Thermal Engg.) Students
- Designers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers who need a thorough knowledge of the features available in the Altair Hypermesh Software
- Instructor Led Sessions through Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or any other similar Platform
- Develop proficiency in Meshing, Implicit and Explicit Dynamics and Optimization
- Workshops and Exercises
- Live projects and assessments
- IFS Academy Certification of Completion
- Industry Need Based Curriculum
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Online Seminars / Webinars from Industry Experts
Relevant models / input files will be given to the students which can be created with the help of the commands or features which are taught during the course. These model based assignments will be carried out based on the complexity of the commands or features.
Practical industrial examples will be considered as case studies where students will not only study the meshing technique involved to create a complex industrial mesh but also students will study the design considerations and methodologies involved in the creation of the mesh model. These case studies will be taught to students in detail and they will create the mesh under the guidance of the faculty. Post mesh, students will run various FEA cases like Static Structural Analysis, Modal Analysis, Non Linear & Contact Analysis, Dynamic Analysis and Optimisation.
Projects and Test:
Once students are proficient in using all the commands/features and once they have undergone through the practical case studies, individual projects will be assigned to them in groups where they will mesh the given parts / assemblies in Hypermesh. Students are expected to do the CAD cleanup and meet the Meshing and quality criteria. This project and an objective questions test will be the benchmarks to judge the performance of student.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Finite Element Modeling using Hypermesh||60|
|2||Finite Element Analysis using Hypermesh & RADIOSS / OptiStruct||100|
|3||Finite Element Analysis using Hypermesh & ANSYS||100|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid online or in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of “IFS Academy” payable at Pune.
Attend Free Demo before you enroll:
Students can request for a free demo before they enroll themselves for the course. You can send your request through Call / WhatsApp / Email or put your details in our enquiry form.
Students are requested to pay their full course fees online in advance as per the Bank Account details given below. After making the payment, student is requested to send the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name as per HSC:
Company / Organisation Name:
Transaction ID (towards the payment transferred online):
After confirming the receipt of payment, we will send you a link to our Online Admission Form. Once we receive your Admission Form, we will mail you the detail Online training schedule (Online Web Meeting Invite) along with other deliverables.
Scanned copies of following documents are required to be sent to email@example.com after the full course fees is paid along with submission of Online Admission Form.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent mark sheet of Engineering
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Swift Code: AXISINBB037