This course begins with the basics of manufacturing theory as it applies to CAM software, then takes students through more advanced topics such as: CNC Milling and Turning, workflow, Edgecam concepts, Manufacturing basics in Edgecam, Edgecam Milling, Turning, Turn-Mill, Multi axis Strategies, Machine Simulation, Generation of NC Code, Edgecam tool Selector, Part Modeler, Strategy manager, NC Editor, Code Wizard, Live job report. Students will become familiar with EdgeCAM and use the software to reinforce concepts with case studies. Live training courses are very interactive. Students will continually engage with the instructor to ensure a successful learning outcome that includes a course assessment.
After completing this course, the user will be able to:
- Loading and positioning of the component i.e., Setup of machining part on machine
- Choosing the manufacturing method and suitable machine tools.
- Selecting a Machine and Toolkit.
- Managing Strategies to automate manufacturing
- Generate NC codes for CNC Milling machine.
- Generate NC codes for CNC Turning machine.
- Generate NC codes for Turn-Mill machining
- Generate NC codes for Multi Axis machining.
- Basics of Manufacturing.
- Overview of CAD/ CAM process.
- Using EDGECAM Models.
- The CAD/CAM life-cycle of EdgeCAM.
- Introduction to EdgeCAM.
- Edgecam Turning.
- Edgecam Milling.
- Edgecam Mill / Turn.
- Edgecam Advanced Milling.
- Exercises: Turning, Turn – Mill, Milling and Multiaxis.
- Reviewing Results.
- Industry Working Professional with experience on Industrial Projects related to Manufacturing and CAM Tools
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- Software Expertise: EdgeCAM, Delcam, Catia and VISI CAD
Course fees should be paid 100% advance. Last date for paying the fees is Wednesday, 7th March, 2018. Once fees is paid, you have to send us an email to email@example.com with following details.
- Name as per HSC
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Educational Qualification
- Brief Work Experience
- Specific Training outcome which you are looking at. (We will share this information with our Faculty in advance.)
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +91-20-6400 7296 / 2543 0338.