ETABS is an integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. ETABS offers 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, linear and nonlinear analytical power, design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily understand analysis and design results.
ETABS integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates.
- Industrial Working Professionals as Faculty
- Dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Diploma / Polytechnic Students from Civil Engineering / Architecture
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree in Civil Engineering
- ME / MTech in Structural Engineering
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||25||Download|
|2||Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||50||Download|
|3||Structural Design & Analysis using ETABS||70||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student:
Note: Above mentioned ETABS training programs are conducted onsite in Engineering Institutes only which are having ETABS Licenses.