Turn your passion for engines into a fulfilling career. Get the key skills you need to become an engineer working on powertrain development programs with the only Post Graduate Diploma focused on Powertrain Thermal Systems.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Powertrain Thermal System Analysis is equivalent to 25 years of Powertrain thermal systems analysis experience. On successful completion of program, you will be armed with advance powertrain technology, enabling employment prospects. You’ll have the skills to drive innovations that benefit customers, suppliers, and the environment.
Know Every Aspect of the Powertrain
Get knowledge in powertrain development, controls, performance and emissions. Work on technology of your choice during the required capstone project. You can apply what you learn during program, especially when you study combustion, controls, and thermodynamics. You’ll also collaborate with other engineers for assignments and practical.
Learn and interact with experienced faculty, industry experts working in the Powertrain thermal domain.
The PGD in Powertrain Thermal System Analysis integrates thermal sciences, controls and applications into a six months post graduate degree.
Post Graduate Diploma in Automotive Thermal System Analysis:(With 100% Placement Assistance)
IFS Academy is leading institute in Pune offering post graduate diploma in Automotive Thermal System Analysis. IFS Academy is proud to launch this 6 Months Post Graduate Diploma in Automotive Thermal System Analysis for M.E. / M.Tech. fresh and experienced students. The course will cover Automotive Powertrains, Engines, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Air Handling / Fuel / Cooling / Lubrication / Exhaust Sub System and Combustion Modeling approach in Engine System Level Analysis. Faculty for the course shall be Working Professionals having 10+ years of work experience in similar domains. Besides the theoretical curriculum, system level analysis shall be done using Software like RICARDO / GT-SUITE. Participants will undergo extensive theory, practicals, software exercises, case studies, projects along with industrial visits. 100% placement assistance shall be offered for all the students enrolled for this program.
About RICARDO: Ricardo Software has been delivering innovations in computer-aided engineering for more than 20 years. Their comprehensive suite of software tools provides analysis solutions for powertrain and vehicle development, from concept through to detailed design.
Products: WAVE, WAVE-RT & IGNITE, ENGDYN, FEARCE, PISDYN, RINGPAK, SABR, VALDYN, & VECTIS
About GT-SUITE: Gamma Technologies is the developer of GT-SUITE, the leading 0D/1D/3D multi-physics CAE system simulation software. GT-SUITE supplies a comprehensive set of component libraries which simulate the physics of fluid flow, thermal, chemistry, and controls. From those libraries, one can build accurate models of almost any engineering system, including vehicles, engines, drivelines, transmissions, general powertrains and mechanical systems, hydraulics, lubrication and friction, thermal management, cooling, chemistry, after treatment and much more.
GT Tools: GT Power, GT Suitemp, GT-ISE, GEM3D, COOL3D, GT-SPACECLAIM, GT-POST,.
- Course curriculum designed in line with the industry expectations
- Exposure to live projects
- Experienced Faculty
- Seminars and Visiting Lecturers from Industry Experts
- Industrial Visits
- Last Year / Completed M.E. / M.Tech. (Design / Thermal / Automobile / Automotive / IC Engines) Students with 1st class in BE / B.Tech.
- Working Professionals having more than 3 years of work experience in similar field
Admission shall be given on the basis of performance in the Technical Test followed by Technical Interview only. Short listed candidates after test and interviews shall be given admission on first come first serve basis.
- Technical test will be of 1-hour comprising of 25 objective questions (1 mark each) and 5 theory questions (5 marks each).
- All questions will be based on Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Internal Combustion Engines and Machine Design (Gear Box Design)
- Students scoring > 15 marks in each part (objective & theory) will be called for technical and personal interview.
- Technical interview will be of 20 minutes focusing on application of theory in solving technical problems and will carry 50 marks.
- Students scoring > = 60 marks will be considered for course admission
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Post Graduate Diploma in Automotive Thermal System Analysis||6 Months||Download|
For further queries on the course details and for free seminar / workshop registration, please click on the link given below and complete the registration form.