- On line theory classes will be conducted through WebEX / GoToMeeting as per the schedule given in advance. Registered students should make themselves available as per the schedule.
- Workshops and Exercises should be done by the students on their own. Queries if any should be mailed to the instructor well in advance of the next session. Instructor shall clarify all the queries in the next session.
- Students are supposed to use Academic Software License for their workshops and exercises.
- All the registered students should submit a soft copy of the report of all the exercises done by them for scrutiny by the instructor.
- Feedback form is filled up by the students at the end of the course.
- Certificates shall be couriered to the students
- Authorised Training Partner Certification shall be given to students as per their course.
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)|
|1||CATIA V5 Mechanical Designer||50|
|2||Creo for Design Engineers||50|
|3||NX CAD for Design Engineer||50|
|4||FEM using Hypermesh||40|
|5||FEA using ANSYS Mechanical APDL & WB||40|
|6||CFD using ANSYS ICEM CFD & Fluent||40|
Number of Seats available: 05 per course
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees shall be paid online only.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
- Pay the course fees online.
- Send the payment transaction ID to: email@example.com
- We shall send you Admission Form .doc file. You have to fill up all the requested details and attach soft copy of passport size photo.
- Duly filled admission form and supporting documents should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We shall send you the login id details for the online training, once we receive your Admission Form and Supporting Documents.
Scanned copies of following documents are required.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and recent marksheet of Engineering
Please feel free to contact us for further details.