IFS Academy is one of the market leaders in imparting CAE & Finite Element Analysis training programs / courses using ANSYS to students, faculty and corporates. We provide various basic, advance and career programs using ANSYS Products like ANSYS Mechanical APDL & ANSYS Workbench. IFS Academy has successfully delivered ANSYS corporate training programs to different companies on their domains. We have developed industry oriented career programs which covers basics of Engineering Design and FEM (Finite Element Method) to make our students employable in the industry.
ANSYS, Inc. is a Computer Aided Engineering software developer company. ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering simulation software used to predict how product designs will behave in real-world environments.
We are the most preferred implementation partner for ANSYS by Engineering Institutes in India.
- Industry need based course curriculum
- Develop proficiency in Structural Simulations and Fluid Dynamics
- Dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineering
- ME / MTech in Mechanical Engineering (Design / Production / Heat Power / Thermal Engg.)
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Mechanical APDL (formerly known as Classic)||50||Download|
|2||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Workbench||40||Download|
|3||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Mechanical APDL & ANSYS Workbench||120||Download|
|4||Advanced Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Mechanical APDL||80||Download|
|5||Advanced Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Workbench||60||Download|
|6||IFS Academy Career Program in ANSYS (Mechanical APDL & Workbench)||150||Download|
|7||FEA using ANSYS CivilFEM (for Civil / Structural Engineers)||70||Download|
|8||Finite Element Analysis using MATLAB & ANSYS||70||Download|
|9||Finite Element Analysis using MATLAB & ANSYS||16||Download|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004