IFS Academy is Authorised Training Partners of CivilFEM for ANSYS in India. We provide Technical Support & Training Programs on FEA using ANSYS CivilFEM for Civil Engineers.
CivilFEM is used as preprocessing tool and ANSYS Structural Capabilities are used as solver. CivilFEM for ANSYS software is a customized version of ANSYS, tailored for advanced civil/structural-engineering applications. Combining state-of-the-art features of ANSYS—the world leader in simulation—with the high-end civil-engineering structural analysis capabilities of CivilFEM gives engineers access to the world’s most advanced, comprehensive and reputable finite element and design software for civil-engineering applications. Applications suited for CivilFEM software are high-rise buildings, bridges, seismic calculations, offshore structures, power plants, soil mechanics, dams and tunnels.
- Industry need based course curriculum
- Develop proficiency in Structural Design & Analysis
- Dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facility
- Placement opportunities thru our sister concern company: In-Finite Solutions
- Exposure to live projects
- Structural Design and Analysis Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: IFS Academy Certificate of Completion
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree in Civil Engineering
- ME / MTech in Civil Engineering (Structures / Civil / Geotechnical)
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS CivilFEM (for Civil / Structural Engineers)||70||Download|
- Course fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004