Faculty development has become a priority at many academic institutions as a way to improve the quality of academic programs and to respond to emerging faculty, student, program, and industry needs.
IFS Academy has taken major initiative in strengthening Engineering Faculty’s CAD/CAM/CAE & Engineering Design and Analysis education and training, through the Faculty Development Programs (FDP). We have conducted several number of FDP’s in association with Engineering Colleges in the area of CAD/CAM/FEA & CFD. Parent Software Companies also take active part in organizing such programs.
Our FDP’s focusses on:
- Training and upgrading Faculty on latest versions of CAD/CAM/CAE Softwares
- Implementing Teaching Methodology as per Revised Syllabus of various Universities using CAD/CAM/CAE Softwares.
- Industrial Case Studies / Projects / Assignments
- CAD/CAM/CAE Software Industrial Tips & Tricks
- Engineering Domain oriented Training Programs
List of few Engineering Institutes where we have successfully conducted FDP’s.
|Sr. No.||Name of the College||FDP Title|
|1||Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Center, Nashik||Finite Element Analysis using MATLAB & ANSYS Software|
|2||Rajendra Mane College of Engineering & Technology, Ambav, Devrukh||FEA using ANSYS Mechanical APDL & ANSYS Workbench|
|3||N. B. Navale Sinhgad College of Engineering, Kegaon, Solapur||Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS Mechanical APDL & Workbench|
Engineering institutes who are willing to conduct FDP’s in association with IFS Academy are requested to post their inquiry at: email@example.com