AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, and other professionals. Our course curriculum covers AutoCAD GUI, Sketching, Geometry creation and manipulation, Drawing Sheets, Dimensioning and Annotation and Bill of Materials.
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® civil engineering software tools support Building Information Modelling (BIM) and help reduce the time it takes to design, analyse and implement changes. AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling workflows. Using AutoCAD Civil 3D, we can better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change. Civil 3D is designed for civil engineers, drafters, designers, and technicians working on transportation design, land development, and water projects.
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: FS Academy Course Completion Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- ITI Civil Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||AutoCAD for Civil Engineers (2D & 3D)||80||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004