Autodesk Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC. With Fusion 360, we can iterate various design and explore those using Fusion 360 Solid, Freeform, Parametric and Mesh Modeling tools. Engineering our design with integrated simulation is also possible. Fabrication of our designs is possible thru 2, 2.5, 3 Axis Machining, 3D Printer utility and Drawings. At IFS Academy, we have designed the course curriculum based on industrial and academic inputs. Design, Manufacturing and Analysis stages are covered using CAD CAM CAE Fusion 360 tools.
IFS Academy is leading training institute in Pune offering CAD CAM CAE using Autodesk Fusion 360 Training Programs for mechanical and civil engineering students and professionals.
Salient Features of CAD CAM CAE using Autodesk Fusion 360 Training Programs:
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Computer Aided Design (CAD) using Fusion 360||40||Download|
|2||Computer Aided Design (CAD) & Manufacturing (CAM) using Fusion 360||50||Download|
|3||Computer Aided Design (CAD) & Analysis (CAE) using Fusion 360||60||Download|
|4||Computer Aided Design, Manufacturing & Analysis (CAD/CAM/CAE) using Fusion 360||70||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Note: After successful transaction, you are requested to send following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the Student: