Revit (Architecture) is a Building Information Modeling Software for building design and construction. Revit® BIM software delivers tools for architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering and construction and enables co-ordination between disciplines. Revit is used for modeling Architectural, Structural, Construction and MEP applications.
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: FS Academy Course Completion Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- ITI Civil Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Building Information Modeling using Revit||80||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004