Revit (Architecture) is a Building Information Modeling Software for building design and construction. Revit® BIM software delivers tools for architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering and construction and enables co-ordination between disciplines. Revit is used for modeling Architectural, Structural, Construction and MEP applications.
IFS Academy is leading training institute in Pune offering “Building Information Modeling using Revit course” for Civil Engineering, Architecture students and professionals.
Course covers of “Building Information Modeling using Revit”
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
Course Certification: FS Academy Course Completion Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- ITI Civil Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||Building Information Modeling using Revit||80||Download|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004