IFS Academy is an Authorised Training Partner for AVEVA PDMS Training Programs providing AVEVA Certification to students. Our AVEVA PDMS Authorized Training Partner program addresses the need for skilled resources by using requisite instruction and curriculum on AVEVA products.
AVEVA is The World’s Leading Engineering, Design and Information Management Software Providers to the Process, Plant and Marine Industries. AVEVA’s world-leading technology was originally developed and spun out of Cambridge University in 1967. AVEVA provide mission-critical solutions to some of the world’s biggest engineering contractors (EPCs) and Owner Operators. AVEVA has successfully established a truly global infrastructure – an international business with over 1,700 employees – and is exposed to the world’s fastest-growing economies.
PDMS (Plant Design Management System) as it is known in the 3D CAD industry, is a customizable, multi-user and multi-discipline, engineer controlled design software package for engineering, design and construction projects in offshore and onshore. PDMS software products, AVEVA, is among the most efficient and most reliable software modeling, oil, gas and petrochemical industries in most countries in the world as the first choice compared to similar software is used.
As the name suggests, this software combines word, the program design, modeling and management of a site to the maximum extent it has. The ability of the software to model the reason for its selection as one of the world’s software industry and users without the need for extra software is capable of designing and modeling a Plant.
- AVEVA Authorised Certificate of completion to the students.
- AVEVA PDMS Temporary License during the training duration.
- Special invites to industry esteemed people in your college for seminars to update on Industry and Industry requirement.
- Invite to your Training & Placement Officer (TPO) to all the AVEVA INDIA events which will be conducted at various cities, which is attended by 150+ companies to increase your networking and thus student’s internships & placements.
- Joint press release.
Why your college needs AVEVA Solution?
- Making candidates market ready
- Making transition from old to intelligent technology
- Gaining competent industry exposure & practical skills
- Upgrading engineering knowledge with latest industry trends
- Improved university ranking
- May help in better University Accreditation
Deliverables from IFS Academy – AVEVA Partnership Program to the Institute:
- AVEVA Temporary Licenses for the Training Duration (varies from 30-45 Days)
- AVEVA Authorised Certificate of Completion to all the Students
- Course Material (Soft Copies) approved by AVEVA
- Brand Ambassador Program
- Career Guidance
- Continuous Teaching Learning Assessment
Responsibility of the Institute:
- Computer Lab
- Supporting Staff
- Creating awareness about IFS Academy – AVEVA Partnership Program
- Access to arranging Seminars to Students of the Institute
- Display IFS Academy – AVEVA Partnership Program Banner
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Chemical / Petro Chemical Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
Institutes who are willing to conduct AVEVA Authorised Training Programs for their students at their premises are requested to send their enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFS Academy Team shall get back to you very shortly with the detail proposal.