For Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics Engineers:
(AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Moldflow & Fusion 360)
IFS Academy is Autodesk Authorised Training & Certification Center in Pune. We will be providing Autodesk Authorised Certification Training Programs / Courses on the tools like AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Fusion 360, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Moldflow.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification:
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
Students shall be using Autodesk official course curriculums and Training Guides so that they can crack the Autodesk Certification exams and these curriculums and guides are prepared on current and latest release of Autodesk Products.
Benefits of Certification:
- Help gaining Industry Recognition for your skill set
- Improve your Performance and add value to your company
- Gain Confidence and Peer Recognition
- Earn a Portable Credential to help job retention and mobility
- Align with an industry leader
- Get an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing
- Get a certification logo for use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified.
- Become part of an elite team of professionals
Autodesk Products for Various Applications:
For Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics ITI / Diploma / Degree Students:
AutoCAD Mechanical: The powerful features in AutoCAD® Mechanical design and drafting software help automate common design tasks, facilitate increased drafting productivity, and offer mechanical engineers a competitive edge.
Autodesk Inventor: Autodesk® Inventor® mechanical design software takes engineers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by enabling them to design, visualize, and simulate products before they are ever built.
Autodesk Moldflow: Autodesk® Moldflow® plastic injection molding simulation software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, provides tools that help manufacturers validate and optimize the design of plastic parts and injection molds, and study the plastic injection molding process.
Fusion 360: Fusion 360TM is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC. Create amazing designs with a modern, easy-to-use, powerful industrial and mechanical design tool like Fusion 360, and hone your skills to become tomorrow’s engineers, product designers, and industrial designers
- Autodesk Authorised Training Center
- Autodesk Authorised Certificate
- Course curriculum designed in line with the expectations of industries
- Exposure to live projects
- Experience and Certified Faculty
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Mechatronics / Civil Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals
|Sr. No.||Course Title||Duration (Hrs.)||Syllabus|
|1||AutoCAD for Mechanical Engineers||60|
|2||Computer Aided Design using Autodesk Inventor||80|
|3||Plastic Injection Molding using Autodesk Moldflow||80|
- Course fee is nonrefundable.
- Fees can be paid in Cash / Cheque / DD. Cheque & DD should be drawn in favor of IFS Academy payable at Pune.
Account: IFS Academy
Bank and Branch: Axis Bank Ltd., Kothrud Branch, Pune-411038
Account Number: 104010200009058
Account Type: Current
Branch Code: 000104
IFSC Code: UTIB0000104
RTGS Code: Same as above
MICR Code: 411211004
Name of the Student: